Return policy KRAEK
Not what you expected or you want a different model? No problem.
Please go to https://kraek.shipping-portal.com/returns/ and print your return label.
- Only orders that are sent within 30 days of receipt are eligible for a refund.
- Shipping costs for returns are for the account of the consumer.
- After checking the order, you will receive the purchase amount including original order shipping costs back within 14 days.
Read more below about the right of withdrawal as described in the general Terms & Conditions of KRAEK:
6 - Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
- When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract within 30 days without giving any reason. This reflection period starts on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur. If the returned product has been checked and approved, the customer will receive an email for notification and the amount already paid will be refunded to the consumer within 14 days. If the consumer wants to order another product, he or she must place a new order. Shipping costs of the purchase will be refunded if the order is returned in its entirety. If only part of the order is returned, then the shipping costs of the purchase are for the account of the consumer.
- Products can be returned to the return address in Article 2.1. The consumer must indicate on the enclosed return form which item is returned and optionally the reason for your return shipment. The consumer then adds this form to your return shipment and sends the package through the post office.
- The consumer is responsible for the return shipment of the order and bears all risks associated with the return shipment and the burden of proof for the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal. The entrepreneur urgently advises the consumer to return an insured product in a sealed package. If an insured return shipment is missing or damaged or if the receipt of a return shipment is denied (for example, if the carrier cannot show a valid signature), the consumer can hold the carrier liable. As the sender of the return shipment, the consumer can start the complaints procedure for any problem that may occur with the return shipment. The consumer must keep the (official, digital) receipt with track & trace information of his / her return shipment.
- Shipping costs for return shipments are not reimbursed by KRAEK.
Products ordered before 3:00 pm on a workday are generally delivered by PostNL parcel service within 1 to 2 business days.
5.During the reflection period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and - if reasonably possible - in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
- Should the consumer return the product to the wrong address and not the correct address as stated on the website or the return form, then KRAEK is not liable for a refund.
- If the consumer wants to make use of his / her right to terminate the agreement or wants to cancel his / her order while the consumer's order has already left the KRAEK warehouse (this is usually on work days immediately after the buyer is / placed her order) - even if the order has not yet arrived at the delivery address chosen by the consumer - the costs for return shipment to KRAEK will be borne by the consumer.
- KRAEK offers free shipping costs for orders from EUR 50 to consumers to countries that can be selected when entering the delivery address.
Upon delivery of services:
- Upon delivery of services, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract without giving any reason for at least fourteen days, starting on the day of entering into the contract.
- To make use of his right of withdrawal, the consumer must comply with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the trader with the offer and / or at the latest upon delivery.
7 - Costs in case of withdrawal
- If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of return will be for his rack at most measurement.
- If the consumer receives the wrong product, the cost of the return will be borne by the entrepreneur.
8 - Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
- The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer's right of withdrawal to the extent provided for in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
- Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
- that have been established by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer's specifications;
- that are clearly personal in nature;
- that cannot be returned due to their nature;
- that can spoil or age quickly;
- whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for individual newspapers and magazines;
- for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
- concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be carried out on a certain date or during a certain period;
- the delivery of which started with the express consent of the consumer before the reflection period has expired;
- concerning bets and lotteries.